Search

Follow The Money

Only 7% of Councilmember Blumenfield's campaign contributions actually come from individuals within our district. The other 93% comes from special interest groups and individuals who live outside District 3. So when you see all his mailers and ads where he tells you he's the "Voice of the Valley," don't be fooled. Those ads are all funded with money outside our district. Mostly by special interest groups, lobbyists and developers needing favors that don't benefit you at all.


I'm running to represent you. The individuals and families who live here. Not special interest groups or out-of-district individuals whose issues are NOT your issues.



Info is public and available at: https://ethics.lacity.org/